Hello from OK!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this was the city jail. The Prisons I was in was a hell hole in Texas.

ive talked to some cons in the joint a lot and many of them say they would much rather be in a prison than some of the county jails

i just tried to avoid them altogether but it cost my arse $25k to get some relief from a 2-11 years sentence staring me in the face

and that is when i left Wichita for good!

the Wichita lineman is waaaaaaay down the line

Pute like it there and i heard he was thinking of moving back to the Southside of Wichita and retire

ive talked to some cons in the joint a lot and many of them say they would much rather be in a prison than some of the county jails

i just tried to avoid them altogether but it cost my arse $25k to get some relief from a 2-11 years sentence staring me in the face

and that is when i left Wichita for good!

the Wichita lineman is waaaaaaay down the line

Pute like it there and i heard he was thinking of moving back to the Southside of Wichita and retire
That's true a lot of the times but I'll tell you now. Ardmore was fking nothing like any jail I had ever been in. We even had chicken fried steak.😁
The trusty went to the store once a day. Got cigarettes and candy and shit and a few joints.😂😂😂

That's true a lot of the times but I'll tell you now. Ardmore was fking nothing like any jail I had ever been in. We even had chicken fried steak.😁
The trusty went to the store once a day. Got cigarettes and candy and shit and a few joints.😂😂😂
I guess you were kinda lucky to end up there. You may have even ate some of my aunt marthas peach cobbler. I think she sent stuff to the jailhouse and made some good cobbler

Got into some of the nastiest storms I've ever been in on a two holed scooter. You'd see a finger coming down from a black cloud, then two, then three. Pretty soon it looked like a cow's udder. Rained so hard you couldn't see ten feet in front of you. I pulled off in front of a semi that had parked on the shoulder. The rest of the group pulled up in front of me. I ran back to the truck driver and pointed to his trailer. He nodded. We all spent close to half an hour huddled up under that rig.

Got into another toad strangler later that day. I pulled the hack off into what I thought was a wide driveway. I kept pulling up so the other bikes could get off the road, too. Found myself in a parking lot of a bar/restaurant. We all ran inside. The gal behind the bar said that they'd lost power but still had gas for the grill, and if'n we wanted beer, we'd better get it while it was still cold. One of our gals owned a bar and another one worked in one, so they jumped behind the bar and helped the bartender out.
The road captain asked me how I knew the place was there. I just smiled and told him that's why I'm their spiritual advisor. :)

Latest posts

Back