hello from oz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smonkinss

growing on the road
Reaction score
hi all im smokinss ,been smoking for 16 years allmost non stop,been growing on and off just a few months longer than that .

heres some pic of the last grow.this is at day 50 of flower

ss

8th dec day 49 006.jpg

8th dec day 49 005.jpg

8th dec day 49 004.jpg

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;) By the way nice looking ladies mang. :aok:

Great looking plants,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

thanks every 1 ,hey ken hows it goin, i do like the way this joint is set out like canna but better:D.

ss

pic1. is mum her baby is clone1 pic2 she is out of the group of plants from my last grow i keep her aside she wanst flowered but showed sex under 24hr light.she is next for flower tho ,shes in the flower cab now.
SMDC0306.JPG
pic2. clone1
SMDC0310.JPG
pic3 is clone2, clone2 and clone3 r off the same mum from the last grow
SMDC0311.JPG
pic4 clone3
SMDC0313.JPG
pic5 clone4 off another plant from last grow
SMDC0312.JPG
pic6 seedling ,new bag seed grow (never done dro from seed b4)only found 11 seeds in 2 ozs that i bort , buds were gr8 2, about 2 or 3 months ago.SMDC0314.JPG

pic7 as aboveSMDC0315.JPG

Welcome to the forum. :D Very glad to have ya. :48:
Plants look great!!!!
Have a look at our site rules if you haven't. ;)

Latest posts

Back