Hello from SF bay area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

650grower

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to this forum but not to growing. I had taken a few years off but now I'm back at it. It's crazy how much some things changed.

I will get some pics up of my first round in a new room. Tell me what you think.

ebugeguh.jpg

age8emaq.jpg

The first two are of the veg stage.
Next is flower

8yhutyda.jpg

apy2u8aq.jpg

The strain is Ace Of Spades

All right it worked.
This is 2nd week of veg.

Strain is Ace Of Spades

Looking good. You might want to start a Grow Journal in the GJ section. You will probably get more foot traffic and feed back.

Hey 650 do have a automated water system or do you do it by hand. Killer set up by the way

Hey 650 do have a automated water system or do you do it by hand. Killer set up by the way

All by hand. So I know just what they are getting.
The room stays at 75deg humidity is 45

Stunning 650! How many girls in there? And how many watts of lighting?!? Very gorgeous.

At the end there was 47 girls and 4000watts. Next time ill do less and still get just as much. It was my first time doing this strain and it seems to be very touchy.

Wow that's awesome! I wish I could do a grow that size. Anyhow great post thank you for sharing!

Thank you. It's not easy doing a garden this size when you have a full time job. I'll have more to come this room is finished up. I have another flower room that has 5000watts that is in veg. I will try and start a Journal for it and take you guys from start to finish.

Here is a peak of it.
y2y6e4u3.jpg

I couldn't even imagine how labor intensive a grow of that size would be. You are truly inspiring and motivating! Start to finish is going to be awesome! I'll be looking forward to your journal(s) for sure.

Latest posts

Back