Hello from So Cal !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give her some time, takes a bit to make a root structure. mojo for your grow. Enjoy!

Maybe, but I’m not any expert...I have a couple little girls that I popped a couple weeks ago just as I was about to go away RVing for about a week...I took them with me as we were just going to be in one spot the whole time...they didn’t get good sun during that time and were probably beat up a bit too...now that they are transplanted they are slowing starting to grow...
I do better inside than out...she’ll get going strong soon enough I’ll bet...

15 days. Does it look like I should start nutes yet? Weather has been near 100 growing outdoors

upload_2019-7-24_15-40-5.jpeg

Yes, looks like she is hungry. What kind of dirt is that? Looks very barky, You may need to ph. I make teas and use worm castings and more... what is your plan for food?

Hi there it’s organic soil I ph water to 6 when watering

F3668D3C-35B4-4D5C-8FC5-3A998AE61C2E.jpeg
Day 18 little dark green dots appear after I introduced veg nutes fox farm grow big 1tsp/gallon water

Those spots don't look like they are nute problems.

I can't see too well from the pic. Look at the underside of the leaves with a magnifying glass if you can. Spider mites start out with little spots. I really hope you don't have them. *Crosses fingers*

D4C69850-D0D1-4BFE-876A-BDD2F158C4CA.jpeg
No spider mights. Maybe overwater does it look like it could be overwatering? Anyone please

Latest posts

Back