Attachments

• 7b4e5069897d1c4f08619663e9906299.jpg
    7b4e5069897d1c4f08619663e9906299.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
@mad man moon welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find this place a nice and welcoming slice of the internet. I for one am interested in watching your grow as it progresses.

Day, where did you source those seeds? If they were from ILGM I have grown that strain out 3 times now in my smaller indoor tent.

mad man moon

Reaction score
@mad man moon welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find this place a nice and welcoming slice of the internet. I for one am interested in watching your grow as it progresses.

Day, where did you source those seeds? If they were from ILGM I have grown that strain out 3 times now in my smaller indoor tent.
Hello. I did get this from ILGM. Last season I used clones from a local dispensary. Both Sativa's "Durban Poison" and "The Cleaner" They took forever, and just when it was looking like a few weeks to finish...bud worms in the top colas. It was a bummer. So I'm hoping to avoid anything remotely similar this time.

RosterMan

COFFEE BREAK IS OVER BACK ON YOUR HEAD
Reaction score
Hello. I did get this from ILGM. Last season I used clones from a local dispensary. Both Sativa's "Durban Poison" and "The Cleaner" They took forever, and just when it was looking like a few weeks to finish...bud worms in the top colas. It was a bummer. So I'm hoping to avoid anything remotely similar this time.
Are you spraying any catty killer, natural B.T. works wonder

RosterMan

COFFEE BREAK IS OVER BACK ON YOUR HEAD
Reaction score
I really should do something this time round. Thank you!

I will pick some up today.
Good stuff I use it once every 2 weeks in early morning out of sun
2 tablespoon per gallon in a 1 gallon cheap home depot sprayer cover a few plants.
It killed a big batch of gypsy moths I had in apple tree with one app. 2 weeks ago.
The stuff is good , Others will chime in with what they use Im sure.
BT is natural , and can be used right up to 2 weeks before harvest.

Latest posts