Hello from the 37th parallel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1658439573670.jpeg

If you think it unwise, I will take that into consideration. If it becomes comical, well, that's fine too. I am fairly durable and as long as it's not a photoshop challenge to cause harm, I good.
Being able to laugh at yourself is a good quality. As long as it is all in fun, and as long as people get a chuckle out of it, I like it when I can be the butt of a good joke.

Let us see wht the roster man can whip up LOL
As long as it is a fair playing ground, without malice, I approve all jocularity.

It might be of interest to know that I have been a commercial artist with, some might say, mad skillz...

Hello.

I am very pleased with this auto type plant. She sort of topped herself and two main colas are starting to take shape. The four lower branches will hopefully now form the lower canopy.
I trimmed a bit today in hopes it will help.
Still being vigilant with bug prevention, but they are a persistent bunch.

Hope this day finds you well and happy.
trim10.png

Let’s see your skills moon
I'll see if I can show you something from a forum long ago, where we really had the most fun. A different realm, but also a very helpful place where knowledge and support went hand in hand with compassion. I have the archives here on a drive...somewhere...
My commercial stuff was just that. Images and typography to fit whatever the clients needed to promote their brand.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back