Hello from the 37th parallel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man moon

Reaction score
I am a novice cultivator with some successes and some less than optimal results.

I grow mainly to help friends out, not a fancy set-up, just my brand of crazy. I use that big gas ball for lighting.

I decided to try an autoflower labeled as Wedding Cake this season.

I hope this day finds you well.

mmm

Last edited:
Welcome! We've got several auto growers on the site. I'm not one of them, but I might give it a try some day.
Thank you, lovely to meet you.
I'm very excited to try these auto's. It looks like a good healthy start, so my heart is filled with hope.
July20.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome MMM. Looks like you have a good start. I’ve never done autos but several folks do here so I’m sure you will get some good advice. there are a lot of experienced growers here that can help too if you need it.

What part of the world are you from mmm?
I live in a large valley that has extraordinary soil properties and mild temperate climate. 37 parallel. My position is near the foothills that flank the west. I have lived here all of my life, the hills and orchards were my playground. Much has changed here. The place that was called "The Valley of Heart's Delight" now carries a name that would assume it was a crater filled with silicon. My garden is tiny, but it brings healing to many. In this paradise is strife and hurry and an almost blind ambition to increase the velocity of time. I have none of that nonsense. I prefer to acknowledge the cool marine layer at dawn's light and kiss the stars goodnight.

Latest posts

Back