hello from the pnw!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5meo

Reaction score
hello hello!

I heard of this place through a couple of leads at another forum, and figured I'd check it out. Been growing for a while, but always experimenting and always open to feedback.

Currently running a two site Dutch Bucket system in a 4x4 with 520w LED. Feeding front row ag, MOAB, protekt, hygrozyme in a sterile recirculating configuration. Strain is Dragon's Flame Genetics Love Stash F1

Looking forward to connecting with some old and new friends!

PXL_20210214_191008147.jpg

PXL_20210214_191035715.jpg

PXL_20210214_191052760.jpg

PXL_20210214_191120042.jpg

PXL_20210214_191148091.jpg

Great lookin` buds ! Def trich covered . Any idea the pedigree ?
peace
Dragon's Flame Genetics is the breeder, strain is Love Stash F1. The exact lineage is pretty diluted, as to be expected of most modern breeders works. A full lineage can be found on strain finder.

Last edited:
Hola! Great looking work there. I'm in the PNW as well, did you get the snow yesterday? Keep on growing!
Thanks! I can't take credit, between genetics and the ease of hydro with all its automation, those girls are doing all the work haha.

Past two days we had snow, yeah. My driveway measured out at 9" this morning. Not looking forward to all of the ice we're going to have for the next week, that's for sure. Luckily missed the power outages, but still can't get my car down my dead end road to hit somewhere driveable. Should've bought the snow tires I didn't think I'd need this winter after all... still learning this PNW life after seven years.

Thank you all! Looks like a good group of people around here, looking forward to getting to know everyone

Sounds like you have been around the block a time or two. Believe me, we have . So, what happened to the last site you were on. We are a bunch of MissFits that smoke dope and tell jokes....

Take a tour and feel free to comment. Don't mind Roster....he can't help himself. He likes to post peckers on here.....we spend the day cleaning up his mess.

Sounds like you have been around the block a time or two. Believe me, we have . So, what happened to the last site you were on. We are a bunch of MissFits that smoke dope and tell jokes....

Take a tour and feel free to comment. Don't mind Roster....he can't help himself. He likes to post peckers on here.....we spend the day cleaning up his mess.
During a hiatus I took for a few years (I just dived back into growing last February), apparently some serious drama had happened and all the old guard chose to depart that place. I'm still a member there, and pretty active, but it's not the same without the people that were once there. I was told many flocked over here after the fallout of whatever happened during my hiatus.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the penile content, I have a two year old son so I understand some people's need to show their weiners, and the subsequent cleanup that must be done haha

Dickey waver my ass/u/asses (post one giant multi-colored horse cocck and labeled for life )
Your avatar looks familiar from another site yes in deed, do you use it on other grow sites other then here?

Latest posts

Back