Hello from Toronto, Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miranda

Reaction score
I'm 53 & in Dec.04 I had an attack that left me bedridden, in constant pain, limping, incontinent, w/o an appetite & w/o the ability to speak-I'd slur until I was unintelligible and have to rest until I could make the effort again. After 2 months of absolute hell and because I felt I wasting away I smoked a joint (previous experience with cancer & surgeries). Immediately my pain eased, I felt hungry, I stopped crying all the time, incontinence was no longer a problem and most importantly and my voice was back.

I was skeptical that is was the marijuana that was helping and I needlesslly suffered through a number of 3-4 month periods of not using with all the worst symptoms back every time I stopped. By Thanksgiving weekend '06 after 2 months without any relief at all I cried "uncle"and have been trying every since to keep myself supplied which is not always easy.

It may not work for everyone but we should have the freedom to choose.

Thanks to all for reading,
Miranda

PS - Anyone in TO Apr. 20th might want to attend The Cannabis Awareness Forum - Delta Chelsea Hotel - Montbatten Salon A - 33 Gerrard St W (DOWNTOWN TORONTO) 1:30PM - 5:30PM - FREE Admission

Welcome to MP. Glad to here that MJ brings you some relief from your pain. Have you thought about growing your own bud? Anyway glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to the forum Miranda. I truly am sorry to hear about your suffering but definitely glad to hear that MJ helps ease the pain. If you decide to grow your own bud, this website is full of all the information that you would ever need to know. If you ever have any questions just give us a shout

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm going to have to try & grow my own (it's been financially draining) and I'm trying to read up on all the advice-the flowers in my garden always grow but I've never had a houseplant survive :)

Wow, Mary Jane does care for her friends. Glad you're kindof cured and welcome

Latest posts

Back