Hello from VIVOSUN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVOSUN

MJP Sponsor
Reaction score
Dear all,

We at VIVOSUN are passionate growers. We founded VIVOSUN over ten years ago in Los Angeles and have become the leading online retailer of indoor gardening products because we know what it takes to be a successful grower. Our products are designed to ensure that everyone can grow like a professional, regardless of experience. Our unique, patented technology simplifies the science of growing, and our line of smart products creates the perfect environment for any plant.

At our LA headquarters, we continue to test and refine our products so we can offer the quality our customers expect. We pursue design and quality backed by the highest knowledge in material sciences that ensure our customers the best results. Simply, we love what we grow.
Our products include Grow tents, Grow lights, Ventilation & other accessories.

Pic-6.jpg

WHO ARE WE FOR
VIVOSUN is for grow-it yourself who want to grow what they love. They demand the highest quality experience that makes growing their own easy no matter what their skill level. Together, we create a better growing culture.

OUR BRAND POSITION
We are revolutionizing indoor growing for all people. These values act as filters and inspiration for any brand touchpoint. These collective values define how we interact with the world.

We’re so happy to meet all of you. We want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of where they come from or who they are—your experience means a lot to us, and we hope we can offer a space for you to continue doing what you love, and to share that with new friends.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you here!

Best regards,
VIVOSUN

Last edited:
I've got a question, I bought one of your ballasts thru amazon and the box said 1 year warranty, it lasted mebbe 6 months...they told me to contact vivosun and I've not heard a peep for 4 months...what's up with that...

I've got a question, I bought one of your ballasts thru amazon and the box said 1 year warranty, it lasted mebbe 6 months...they told me to contact vivosun and I've not heard a peep for 4 months...what's up with that...
Sorry for that. :(Could you pls PM us your Amazon order number & your email address?
I will ask the Amazon team to reply to you ASAP. :)

amazon doesn't give reciepts and they don't keep records after 60 days I'm told...I'll pm you my addy but I don't have high hopes anything will be done...

that would be nice, amazon couldn't give a rats arse...I understand mfg. issues as these are like most ballasts, cheap chinese junk but to not respond to a query from a customer irks me...a matter of principle...

amazon doesn't give reciepts and they don't keep records after 60 days I'm told...I'll pm you my addy but I don't have high hopes anything will be done...
Hello, we have received your order info and transferred it to our Amazon team.
They will reply to you ASAP.
Any questions, pls feel free to contact us. :)

that would be nice, amazon couldn't give a rats arse...I understand mfg. issues as these are like most ballasts, cheap chinese junk but to not respond to a query from a customer irks me...a matter of principle...
Hello boo,
Our Amazon team just checked your order and found Amazon had refunded you last year.
They've just sent you an email. Pls have a check. ;)

Latest posts

Back