Hello from VIVOSUN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said. This is between Boo and Vivosun. Boo has got this. Boo nor Vavoson need any help. Frog doesn't know Boo so that post wasn't necessary. We all make mistakes so I'm sure Frog will be fine.

how am I doing?

4D9C7DCA-BDDB-4503-BBFF-FE5C5B5031D7.jpeg

3 years of this administration will be a disaster.
The national embarrassment to speak in a bit...

Analyst think he will cut them off from "technology" pffffft. China already had all our secrets. If he doesn't remove them from swiss system....yes there will be other collateral effects, because that's how we allowed them to manipulate.

I think they should pass a law you can lawfully punch in the face anyone who voted for our current incompetent. Bubba needs indica....oooommmmmm. wait a minute, that's commie. Bubba gonna pop.

Bubba
Pins and Needles Needles and Pins .Its a a happy man that grins...
rubmybelly.jpg

Frogrogy needs to stay out of something he knows nothing about. He has no dog in the fight.
This is between Boo and the Sponsor.
agreed, the vendor showed me where amazon refunded my money over a year ago, I didn't notice it on my statement...thanks vivosun, I appreciate your assistance and feel whole...
as for frogrogy, please know the facts before you throw gas into the fire...you certainly don't want to be the object of my anger, stay out of my business, understood kid... 😒

Latest posts

Back