Hello from VIVOSUN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed, the vendor showed me where amazon refunded my money over a year ago, I didn't notice it on my statement...thanks vivosun, I appreciate your assistance and feel whole...
as for frogrogy, please know the facts before you throw gas into the fire...you certainly don't want to be the object of my anger, stay out of my business, understood kid... 😒
I think it a good idea sometimes to sit and look at your credit card bill good . I have caught parasite charges before and had to have them removed . Including refunds which I have missed Especially if it a refund that goes on for months when there is a question as opposed to a quick no problems return

I apologize if I was wrong about intentions . . . just when someone says Amazon doesn't send receipts or keep records past 60 days . . . has already gotten refund . . .

Sounded off and I spoke my peace in, what I thought, was an open forum, no apology for that.

my ignorance of how amazon works and how they hide your purchase records was shown to me today after you showed your ignorance with your post...mebbe we both learned something today...pretty cheap apology with a caveat to follow 'eh...

vivosun handled my concerns like a professional company, I can't ask for more than that...their LED unit will be considered when I purchase my next light...thanks guys...

now that’s a pretty stupid remark

like roster said , you need to edit that and leave your judge mental attitude at the door
Sounds Like excellent customer service
Boo is one of the sites Best growers would love to see him do a grow using one of your fine lights
Too see how they perform in skilled hands
I agree Boo would be the perfect test pilot for one of your lights. We all love seeing his grows 😎

after reading the last 2 posts I gave it some thought...I have 2-5'x 5'x8' gorilla tents I am using for flower...in one tent I am using a photontek600 that is flat out killing it...the other tent uses 2-315 CMH lights...if vivosun provides a comparable light I will do a dedicated run using twin plants in each tent...documentation will be done on a regular basis and a comparison can be made...all identical nutes and strains...if the light exceeds the quality of the photontek600's crop I'll buy it and put their name on my signature...if it doesn't I'll send it back but vivosun pays the freight...a straight up side by side with only the light being the difference...I would be growing these
girl crush after harvest.JPG
gorilla breathlat.JPG
snocaine cage 2.JPG
3 strains...

girl crush, gorilla breath, and snocaine...I've run all 3 strains twice and each run impresses me more...girl crush is biscotti x bad girl, gorilla breath is gorilla glue x dragons breath, and snocaine is an I dunno, it got me at hello with it's looks and she smokes as nice as she looks...

Yes sir, I have heard of VivoSun lights but yet to see how they perform myself
I have done many side by side grows too and I find you really see the quality of the light in such testings.

after reading the last 2 posts I gave it some thought...I have 2-5'x 5'x8' gorilla tents I am using for flower...in one tent I am using a photontek600 that is flat out killing it...the other tent uses 2-315 CMH lights...if vivosun provides a comparable light I will do a dedicated run using twin plants in each tent...documentation will be done on a regular basis and a comparison can be made...all identical nutes and strains...if the light exceeds the quality of the photontek600's crop I'll buy it and put their name on my signature...if it doesn't I'll send it back but vivosun pays the freight...a straight up side by side with only the light being the difference...I would be growing theseView attachment 289131View attachment 289132View attachment 289134 3 strains...
Another Fine BOO Grow
1645880383061.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back