Hello from VIVOSUN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your nose is gonna fall off roster...joe, those are my gorilla breath, a cross I've been growing for 2 runs now, just prolific and a very phat yielder...if you're a cash cropper this is one for the books...

your nose is gonna fall off roster...joe, those are my gorilla breath, a cross I've been growing for 2 runs now, just prolific and a very phat yielder...if you're a cash cropper this is one for the books...
Ha ha Ha
I was taking credit for the Ghost Buds Calm down
Why you up so early

;)it's all good roster, you a funny guy...got out of bed and couldn't find my way back so I decided to get cranking with my day...vivo makes 1 unit that is comparable to my 600...heading out to fill the truck with feed for the creatures...earlene is frisky this morning...

ken can run faster
;)it's all good roster, you a funny guy...got out of bed and couldn't find my way back so I decided to get cranking with my day...vivo makes 1 unit that is comparable to my 600...heading out to fill the truck with feed for the creatures...earlene is frisky this morning...
I hope that chicken can run faster than you LOL

they're in a coop, not far to run...the chickens don't fear me but the rooster do...I use a riding crop to keep him honest...bloody bastard enjoys attacking me but the crop sends him running...
Im picturing you dressed in your riding outfit swinging that crop, better watch out Weedhopper will se you and start chasing you too

they're in a coop, not far to run...the chickens don't fear me but the rooster do...I use a riding crop to keep him honest...bloody bastard enjoys attacking me but the crop sends him running...
So basically its like going to Colfax without any costs, and the chicken's are way cleaner then those gals

510a727e34568_Idream[1].jpg
" When there are chickens about , the world becomes a better place to be " : Willie Nelson. They do so much and ask for so little ....

I wonder when the Mods are going figure out Joeb and Roster are one in the same
remember the VPN

Latest posts

Back