Hello from Washington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMJGrower

Reaction score
Hi I'm new her and I thought I should introduce myself. I am a medical patient in Washington and I am currently on my third sussesful grow. Currently I have 7 hashberry, 5 GDP, and I also have 3 exodus cheese plants in flower. I will post pics once I decide if I wanna start a journal or not and were to post them. Thanks

Wilkommen, freunde! Hope all grows green fer ya's

L8trs,

7greeneyes :)

Welcome Grower!

I would be interested in seeing some pics of your GDP, are you growing outdoors or in?

Welcome Grower!

I would be interested in seeing some pics of your GDP, are you growing outdoors or in?

wuzzup! Washington State in da house :rofl: welcome friend, may all your buds be PHAT!

hey mmjgrower:joint: you have a nice line up going. id like to know more about how the hashberry was to grow? lots o resin? fat a& dense?:lama:
enjoy the site, lots o kool peeps here:)

tcbud said:
Welcome Grower!

My GDP have just sprouted roots and were transplanted on Saturday. I will post picks in a few days. I am currently growing indoors. I have a 4'x2'x5.5' grow tent w/ a 400w cool tube hps for bloom and a 3'x2'x5.5' tent w/ 2 125w cfls for veg.

Ruffy said:
hey mmjgrower:joint: you have a nice line up going. id like to know more about how the hashberry was to grow? lots o resin? fat a& dense?:lama:
enjoy the site, lots o kool peeps here:)
This is my first time with the hashberry and I only have 1 a week into bloom and 1 momma and 5 clones of her so far but overall I'm very pleased with it. Mandala has done an amazing job they are a really strong and healthy strain that has taken off like a weed. I'll post pics asap. Ill try and get to it after work tomorrow.

PS: And thank you everyone for the warm welcome

Latest posts

Back