Hello guys a small problem again !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronsonwillner

Reaction score
Plants look drupy , humidity 40% , highest temp 30 degrese celsius lowest 23 , i was on 24 hour lights on now i do 19/5 , 600w hps thanks guys .

The photo was taken after light shut off

IMG_1957.JPG

Is the little cup to little for how big are the ladys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look quite hungry. Droopy leaves could mean over watering but you are growing in small cups so I doubt that. IMO the best veg light schedule is 24 on zero off. Unless you are fighting heat. Then I could see going lights out for a couple hours during the hottest part of the day.

I’d say yes, they are in need of a transplant, at least 3 to 5 gallon...and feed some N...and maybe a little Cal-Mag...The temps are not too high but I would try not to get much hotter...

Hi Bron, boy those have really stretched. I agree with everything those good growers up there said. Transplant and feed. Mojo Bron.

I'll say this, you are sure getting your moneys worth out of those cups! As the others have said time to move em on up to the east side and open up the soup kitchen.

Il transplant , tommorow and hope , they will recover .

Best final pot size ? So il get the best of the space of the tent and don’t affect the yeald ?

I'm a water pharmer and don't know much about dirt but if I saw that in my grow?-- My first thought would be --PH too high-- or roots not getting sprayed properly !-- Listen to the others cause I'm not so sure about dirt farming !-- When U transplant top that puppy and shape it some before U flip to bloom !
I been vegging at 18/6 -- I think I might take Hammy's advice myself and change to 24/7 in veg !

The ph is tested , maybe its not calibrated ? I have the ph meter about 4 months didnt clean it didnt calibrated it at all any opinions on this ?

I am sorry I don't know about PH, we don't worry about that in organics.

I suspect that they are both rootbound and hungry. You didn't mention anywhere what and how much you are feeding them? What are you pHing to? I would go with at least 3 gallon containers. Check out fabric bags--I have found that my plants in fabric bags do better than those in plastic pot or bags.

Get yerself a Walmart cloth grocery bag. Perfect size for you and easy to come by

You guys, are friend bron isn't in the us, so we need to help without all our regular go to things.
Bron, how is it going?

Transplanted 3 from the little white cups , in a bigger pot . Looking forward for the more happy [emoji261]!!!

One more question how many times i can transplant ? Untill the final pot ? Fem girls from seed ?

Transplanting slows growth for a day or so. I think in your case transplanting will be limited to the space you have for these plants. I like a good root system so I transplant seedlings to 3 inch pots, then go to gallons then final home of 45 gallons. Since your indoor, you controll everything, so it is a question how big (how much space) you want the plants before you flip. Once you flip, you may get up to 12 more inches of growth for flowering. Since I’m outdoor, I am unsure of how much taller they will get after flip.

Reguardless, feed thos girls for sure.

10x Tcbud for the info [emoji108]

3,5 gallon pot ok for the final pot of the girls ?? Any idees ?

If you are growing indoors in a "smaller" space, the 3.5 gal pots should be fine. However this can change if you are growing in organic soil. The amount of nutrients available in organic soil is limited. This can be easily offset by supplementing with organic nutrients in watering solution, or on top of soil and watered in. If you are in a soilless and/or hydroponic setup, you already have to feed them so it is not an issue.

Yea i already feed in water , i have buyed the 3,5 pots , waiting a little bit untill transplant of the little girls . The bigger girls are ok after transplant they recovered good after ther sad moment .

One of the northen lights girls is a little purple at the stems and the leafs are lime green ?

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_2002.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

I feed today npk 3-1-3

1 ml / litter of water

IMG_2008.JPG

10x guys

That looks like its a little hungry or the pH in the medium is off some. Red/purple stems can sometimes mean the ph is off or the plants are deficient in something like magnesium. but in many plants, the purple is natural on the older stems. It doesn't appear to be a magnesium deficiency but it could be off just a little.

What kind of soil/medium are you using? Do you know what the pH is in the soil?

Latest posts

Back