Hello I’m new to the forum!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do these look like pre buds?

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpeg
    IMG_1075.jpeg
    929.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1072.jpeg
    IMG_1072.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Well I think I have 2 male plants in my tent that would leave me with one female left. Looks like balls forming on both plants. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_1087.jpeg
    IMG_1087.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1086.jpeg
    IMG_1086.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1081.jpeg
    IMG_1081.jpeg
    993.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1084.jpeg
    IMG_1084.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
down to one female plant but she is doing much better with the extra space. She is continuing to stretch until the point I have had to raise the light every couple days. Finally starting to see some white hairs coming out so maybe the stretchy is over and some buds will start appearing. Had to move my northern light auto in so maybe she will start hitting a growth spurt. My other auto looks stunted and maybe nute burnt I stuck them in a little peat moss in the 2 gal pots filled with happy frog🤷

Attachments

• IMG_1107.jpeg
    IMG_1107.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1110.jpeg
    IMG_1110.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1109.jpeg
    IMG_1109.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Well I was sad when I lost 2 of three plants due to males in my tent and I got left with the smallest plant but she has filled the tent out nicely. I have stressed her quit a bit with training but she seems to love being tied down👀 there are some nice shoots coming off of the branches tied down. My tent got a little warm around 85 degrees and I have noticed my leaves are droopy. I don’t think it is from over watering because I like to pick the pot up and see how heavy it feels before watering. If the top looks dry and it feels dry when I do the finger test i still wait a day until it feels light

Attachments

• IMG_1162.jpeg
    IMG_1162.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Yea still annoyed about my autos that makes 5 that have turned into animal food but I did buy a new light today on sale not a name brand but I may just order me another tent for my autos

Latest posts

Back