Hello I’m new to the forum!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m running a nock off Chinese light but it is full spectrum and I looked at the reviews with pretty plants but maybe they was auto plants🤔

Folks go to flower at different times some really early and some later. I usually wait until a get a full net of bud sites leaving the grow low and wide leaving space for the stretch I’m gonna get during flower.
this is a picture of my current veg tent. It’s almost ready for flower as just a couple more of those squares need to fill in for my liking before I go 12/12
This tent is almost ready for sure. Any day now it will be in flower. Like I said this is just what I do. I’ve seen some put their plants in flower practically right out of the womb 😊 but they still flower.
IMG_8017.jpeg

I have seen a few more pistol forming over the past week. I’ve noticed the plant is still stretching as well. When I grew these outdoors it had a long flower time as well like 10 week
I have seen a few more pistol forming over the past week. I’ve noticed the plant is still stretching as well. When I grew these outdoors it had a long flower time as well like 10 weeks
Let’s see a close up of the pistols forming all over. Could be your light is good For vegging but not for flower but I’m no light expert. Just seems you should have more flower action after 5 weeks to me. Perhaps someone else will chime in.

Yes I was worried about head room in my tent they was almost have way up it. I read they could triple in size during the stretch. I wish I would have waited trained the plants more. Hind sight is 20/20

Attachments

• IMG_1184.jpeg
    IMG_1184.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Yes some do stretch really tall sometimes depending on the strain and lighting. I’m thinking maybe it’s your light as you should see noticeable flowers by now.

I really couldn’t give you advice on lights unless you got either the SP-2000 or the Mars-2000 as those are working in my tents. @CrashMagnet knows a little bit about reading the lighting descriptions. Let’s see if he will chime in for some help.

I really couldn’t give you advice on lights unless you got either the SP-2000 or the Mars-2000 as those are working in my tents. @CrashMagnet knows a little bit about reading the lighting descriptions. Let’s see if he will chime in for some help.
From the description of the light I got two things. "High quality LEDs" is advertiser code for NOT LM301b, which is currently the industry standard. And "only draws 65 Watt" (including the fan) which is not much output no mater which diodes it uses.

I think it will be okay for a single plant if you keep it close and only care about the top buds. But I'm just guessing. I'm always over lighting my plants, so I don't have much experience figuring out the minimum you can get away with.

I’m not sure if this is the light mini has now, or the new one…
mini has just one plant but it’s in week 5 of flower with very little signs of it. The only thing I could figure is maybe the light is not strong enough for flower but I’m not sure…

I have read on here where some people have had to drop the ‘lights on’ period to 11 or even 10 hours to force flowering. Do you have a link to the light on Amazon. PPFD is more telling of how a light will perform than wattage. In flower you want >1000 umols per sq meter per second. Over something like 1700 is only advantageous if you are using CO2.

I’m r
From the description of the light I got two things. "High quality LEDs" is advertiser code for NOT LM301b, which is currently the industry standard. And "only draws 65 Watt" (including the fan) which is not much output no mater which diodes it uses.

I think it will be okay for a single plant if you keep it close and only care about the top buds. But I'm just guessing. I'm always over lighting my plants, so I don't have much experience figuring out the minimum you can get away with.
I’m running two of these lights. I have a 150w coming today as well

Limited-time deal: HYPERLITE Groplanner LED Grow Light GP1500 App Dimmable, 756pcs LEDs 3x3ft Growing lamp,Full Spectrum 150w Growing Lamps Board Daisy Chain for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg,Greenhouses Grow Tent. https://a.co/d/7fgmNdO
The light I ordered
FECiDA 600W LED Grow Light Dimmable, 2023 Best LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum, Seed Starting Seedlings Vegetable Pepper Hanging Growing Lamps, Daisy Chain Function, Quiet Built-In Fan https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093BLNT14?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_RE4DP0T93XS5H26NBE5F
I currently have two of these in a 2x2
I have read on here where some people have had to drop the ‘lights on’ period to 11 or even 10 hours to force flowering. Do you have a link to the light on Amazon. PPFD is more telling of how a light will perform than wattage. In flower you want >1000 umols per sq meter per second. Over something like 1700 is only advantageous if you are using CO2.

Limited-time deal: HYPERLITE Groplanner LED Grow Light GP1500 App Dimmable, 756pcs LEDs 3x3ft Growing lamp,Full Spectrum 150w Growing Lamps Board Daisy Chain for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg,Greenhouses Grow Tent. https://a.co/d/7fgmNdO
The light I ordered
FECiDA 600W LED Grow Light Dimmable, 2023 Best LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum, Seed Starting Seedlings Vegetable Pepper Hanging Growing Lamps, Daisy Chain Function, Quiet Built-In Fan https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093BLNT14?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_RE4DP0T93XS5H26NBE5F
The pictures are a bit confusing. The headline says 756 pcs. There is a pic of 3 different sized lights(one with almost 600 LED’s, one with about 1200 and one with about 2400). Hard to say which one corresponds to the PPFD map. A lot of knock off manufacturers have deceptive info in their sales literature. I have 3 crappy blurple lights that are 7 plus years old. I need to replace mine next time I get around to a tent grow due to age. When I buy a new light, I am going to go with Spider Farmer as I have seen great success(very nice in Borats voice) from other growers and they are pretty affordable. Sorry I am not much help. I just have questions about the info provided on Amazon. Seems deceiving.

The light I ordered
The light you ordered has some customer comments about the light being great for veg but they would not think it would do well in flower. Also a lot of comments about having to return them for one reason or another…

The pictures are a bit confusing. The headline says 756 pcs. There is a pic of 3 different sized lights(one with almost 600 LED’s, one with about 1200 and one with about 2400). Hard to say which one corresponds to the PPFD map. A lot of knock off manufacturers have deceptive info in their sales literature. I have 3 crappy blurple lights that are 7 plus years old. I need to replace mine next time I get around to a tent grow due to age. When I buy a new light, I am going to go with Spider Farmer as I have seen great success(very nice in Borats voice) from other growers and they are pretty affordable. Sorry I am not much help. I just have questions about the info provided on Amazon. Seems deceiving.
This g8600 I have will stack a 4x4. Wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday and use a YouTuber code for a discount. This is an incredible build quality

The light you ordered has some customer comments about the light being great for veg but they would not think it would do well in flower. Also a lot of comments about having to return them for one reason or another…
Which light the hyper lite or decide?

Latest posts

Back