Hello I’m new to the forum!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a penny pincher lol sometimes that isn’t always good. I did go through the reviews and make sure I seen plants with plenty buds. Autos may be more forgiving than photo lights does anyone have any input on this? Autos will flower on their own but photo make take a certain light spectrum to help the budding process start or I should it still start to preflower when there is 12 hours of darkness
Next light will be mars hydro or sounder farm
I was trying to do a budget build I hope it don’t backfire

I think the HYPERLITE is okay for a single plant by itself. It's not as efficient as a light with the Samsung diodes, but it's not bad. Assuming the specs they give are accurate, the output is going to be similar to a light with Samsung diodes drawing 115W. The other 35W is all heat.

Could be my I was checking the plants when I got home everyday and had the lights on for a couple minutes during the dark cycle but the last couple I have stayed out during dark cycle. That last few days I have been noticing a change at all the bud sites. Maybe it just needs a little more time.

Could be my I was checking the plants when I got home everyday and had the lights on for a couple minutes during the dark cycle but the last couple I have stayed out during dark cycle. That last few days I have been noticing a change at all the bud sites. Maybe it just needs a little more time.
That would do it.

I knew they couldn’t have a steady light but I didn’t know a quick checkup would hurt them. Now I know and seeing more signs of flower so I will just give her some time

How to torture them…
2A3E3508-02EE-4C50-BE65-C7C58879A57A.png
3715355E-A9F7-4650-99EE-85EEF76B577A.jpeg

For seeds..Great Lakes Genetics and Seedsherenow, have both delivered for me many times.

Welcome to MJ Passion.

Latest posts

Back