Hello,I am Eric

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricKeeperoftheKind

Reaction score
This is my first outdoor grow,and its been a learning experience.While I had grown several times indoor and had a strain that I grew for years from clone,this years selection of strains and growing outdoor has made me realize how many things I still have to learn.Thanks to all the community for your posts.The experience and knowledge passed from all the growers through these formats makes the grows possible when patients with no experience start the path down the road of medicine grown at home.Any person with ability to grow their own medicine should,based on prices of the same medicine that many cannot afford,the legality spreading across our great country,and the severe need for medicine to combat so many illnesses that have continued suffering when there has been help and even in some cases a cure.I am Eric ,keeper of the kind..,I am very happy to meet you all.

Eric --Welcome to MP -- Plenty help around here to put U right !-- I make my own medicine !-- Cannacaps or coconut oil extract -- I was a legal morphine junkie forbl most of a decade after a severe head injury -- I don't go to the doctor anymore-- My only problem is Texas does not approve !

Latest posts

Back