hello I have a son with Trigeminal Neuralgia-carlv60

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlv60

Reaction score
Hello I currently have a son with Trigeminal Neuralgia and nerve damage on his right side from lower back to his right hand and has nerve pain.
I am seeking anyone who could lead me in right direction of Bohdi sunshine daydream seeds just the regular not # 4 . I hope someone can help me thank you sincerely
carlv60

I did a quick search and see where they are unavailable. I see where they are low in CBD and THC. There are several hybrids from these plants that may help. Also I see several strains that specifically call out nerve pain. Sorry I can’t help, these seeds were popular in 2015. Perhaps some else will chime in. Good luck to you

Morning and greetings
Has this particular seed (grown to maturity) helped your son or are you going on a recommendation?
There are many other seeds that will give you similar results to that one.
Question is what will help him, do you have access to a Good Dispensary that can help guide you through trying small amounts ie: a joint or a few grams to see what might work for him.
It may take some time but I'm sure you will find another strain of plant that helps
Good Luck.

Sorry to hear about your son …he is in my thoughts and prayers

i will check my inventory of bodhi seeds…..we grew the sunshine daydream about 4 years ago and i do not recall if we used all our seeds or made some more..my old inventory list of seeds still has them listed so i do know for sure

Sorry to hear about your son …he is in my thoughts and prayers

i will check my inventory of bodhi seeds…..we grew the sunshine daydream about 4 years ago and i do not recall if we used all our seeds or made some more..my old inventory list of seeds still has them listed so i do know for sure
4DB7B6D3-2900-47E4-BC87-A74AE61DE3C5.jpeg

Latest posts

Back