hello im new at this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazmin

Reaction score
wonderin what kind of topics i should write about...hmm, and also wonderin where i should put some of my topics at...i heard there is a certain spot for everything is that true? well...everyone have a good one.
jazmin

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

thanx for welcoming me to MP...i think it is a wonderful place to find different info at.

Welcome! Some times it does get tricking trying to decide were to post, the good news is, these guys won't bite your head off for posting in the wrong place. They will probably move your thread if they feel it will get more attention. Just don't post anything personal, other than that, relax and have a good time!

Welcome. no worries on where to post. if in doubt just stick it in the gen indoor section. one of us will move it if it fits somewhere else. ;)
Anything to do with lights=lighting section. grow room wal-coverings or fans stuff like that growroom setup. It pretty self explanatory.
Happy postin man.

Hi jazmin, Folks, Just snoopin around saw this thread. Gotta tell you what a great bunch of people here. It's starting to feel like family. I hope it stays that way. Peace

Hey Goober,

Welcome to the forum, I am glad you took some interest. You know where i am if you have any questions... although i still ask some dumb one's too.

Enjoy the Forums, and don't worry we don't bite much

hey there weed lovers.

just comming in to say hi.
i am a 39 year old guy from the netherlands.
my main hobby is growing weed and ofcourse my blog about marijuana.
i started growing weed 4 years ago and think i can still learn alot about it.
that why i also joined this forum.

just browsing through the forum , maybe i will find where i can put up some of my weed pictures.

thats it for now folks.

peace

Big Al

Picture3 0031.jpg

Latest posts

Back