Hello im new here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rlinn7777

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the group! Started my indoor passion in July 2021! Oh boy did I struggle! I'm on my 3rd grow I've came so far but still have very far to come! I love growing it takes all the stressful life and puts me in a good place 😌 I'm so glad I didn't give up! I almost gave up because growing indoors was a new world to me! I found my passion last summer with an outdoor grow! The flowers were big and beautiful but I knew something was missing! The taste wasn't right! So I decided to start with a tent! Wow my first grow I learned so much but failed in so many ways! I pushed forward to my next I was falling still! Lights too low no nutrients in vegetation stage I was lost! So I read and read and found out so much! Wow my beautiful girls are 4× the size as last year! I've lost a plant last night due to the rain! It was a big one but I have to be OK with it! I still have more beautiful girls! 😍
20220728_174641.jpg
20220728_125846.jpg
20220728_123416.jpg
20220728_123416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Nice looking plants.
Thank you lost a beautiful one last night broke my heart! But for sum reason I didn't trust her I think she was gonna turn I was seeing things starting to form and I wanted to wait! But maybe God took it our for me so I didn't ruin my other ladys!
20220728_173136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All beautiful, but that sativa on the left pic tugs at my heart strings. ❤️
Me too! It's funny because they were mysterious seeds I got from flowers from dispensaries! So I was all excited when I was told it was sativa my favorite! Where I live the weather sucks so I'm pretty impressed by the size I got her!

Thank you lost a beautiful one last night broke my heart! But for sum reason I didn't trust her I think she was gonna turn I was seeing things starting to form and I wanted to wait! But maybe God took it our for me so I didn't ruin my other ladys!
How did you lose her , did she snap completely off the stem or just break and hanging.
If hanging it can be saved

How did you lose her , did she snap completely off the stem or just break and hanging.
If hanging it can be saved
I snapped pretty much in half! I got rid of it because I think she might have been turning I notice what almost looked like balls forming I wanted to wait but I didn't so I guess God took care of it for me!

I snapped pretty much in half! I got rid of it because I think she might have been turning I notice what almost looked like balls forming I wanted to wait but I didn't so I guess God took care of it for me!
For next time
If a stem or branch breaks and not off the main stem
They can be taped back into place and supported for a few weeks and be better than new.
Just ask if it ever happens again

Latest posts

Back