Hello, I'm Rudedude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudedude

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a 65 year old pothead brand new to this forum. It'll take me a while to stumble around the new site, I'm not very adept with computers and what not and I'm usually pretty stoned so there might be a learning curve. I want to say hello to old friends and new friends as well. I'm a very early riser so I'll have to find the right place to say good morning. While I'm at it good morning brother Boo!

As far as personal info I've been a closet grower since 1980 and growing in the same closet since 1988. I do have a 1200 Sportster but I can't ride anymore because my back just won't let me. I smoke a lot of pot and play a lot of guitar mostly by myself since the covid restrictions. I had been jamming with a few friends since the 90's and for a spell we used to play at parties, a few bars, car shows and anywhere else we could find but we hadn't played out in a few years. I have a 44 year old daughter (who is also a pot head) whom I am very close to. I guess that is me in a nut shell. I'm happy to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone.

hey rudie, what's cooking over there...was roaming the house at 3:30 this morning wondering when you'd get here...I'm not much for posting over there...welcome to the new today for us all...

Latest posts

Back