Hello, I'm STONEDWOLFMAN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwolfman

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm STONEDWOLFMAN. I would like to say sorry because I'm not the best with paragraphing or typing on the p.c. I admire what you are doing and would also like to say thank you for showing me I'm not alone in my ways of thinking. I am married with 2 children.​

stonedwolfman said:
Hi everyone, I'm STONEDWOLFMAN. I would like to say sorry because I'm not the best with paragraphing or typing on the p.c. I admire what you are doing and would also like to say thank you for showing me I'm not alone in my ways of thinking. I am married with 2 children.​
Hello SW, good to meetcha man. A married man with two children could probably use a little weed now and then. hahahahahaha

Welcome to MP man. Kick back and enjoy the group. Any questions you have can either be found through searching the group or just by asking.

I would suggest reading at least a couple of grow guides before starting a grow or even asking questions.

Have you grown or are you planing to?

Welcome! Always good to see more people and have more viewpoints. Let us know if we can help.

nice to meet ya and hope you enjoy the forum :cool:

Hey stonedwolfman, good to have ya with us. Lookin forward to seein ya around.

Welcome to MP stonedwolfman. Hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have ya. Look forward to seein your posts.

Latest posts

Back