Hello, I'm the Guy. So like me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunkeyTown

Reaction score
What's up everyone. My name is Bear and I'm from south Alabama where everything is only like 30 or 40 years behind on everything. But, I still have hope for our backwards little state that has yet to have any true dispensaries or medical marijuana. You can smoke and toke on CBD bud, just don't inhale. Jokes. Anyway, I'm 49 and have been around mj every since I could walk. My Paw Paw and uncle Frog taught me everything I know about mj grows and what not. I still am very green and search for knowledge in this lifestyle I love so very much. If I can help anyone, or if you have any questions you'd like to ask, please don't hesitate in asking. I don't know everything, but we can learn together as friends and family. Anyone that claims to know all there is to know about this beautiful and giving plant, knows nothing at all and has nothing to offer me. This is a never ending ride we're on, so let's just sit back and enjoy the ride.

11F94457-32D6-4F3D-AF3A-208DBA6D67BC.jpeg

Welcome to the passion. You are going to like it here. This is the absolute best forum out there trust me. My best advice is walk don't run, early on listen and in your spare time (which you may have a little or a lot) troll as many threads here as possible to absorb as much as possible. If you come up with a grow problem just ask... Sometimes - depending on the time of day or night it may take a few minutes to get an answer but the great growers here... THEY WILL GET TO YOU!! They WILL NOT leave you hanging. Happy Growing!!

BTW - Whatcha got growing now if anything with a couple picts???

i cant recall being on any Forum where so many new members are One and Done

bye bye

adios

anyone have an opinion as to why?

I find it very weird that so many new members sign up and never even post to any threads, not a one.
Just see the members daily turn over Very few actually ask or stay to see an answer to their questions.

Latest posts

Back