Hello MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevencharron

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was a moderator on Growguide and a member on there site for over 2 years. I really never assumed there was a scam going on, But after me trying to get ahold of Mark, nothings been successful, I do believe Grunt was correct, I know taking a pic without giving credit where credit is due is **, this is why I have come here. I did say something on his behalf but without his response theres no point in trying to stick up for a scammer. Hope ill be welcomed here as well, dont have to worry bout fake pics comin from me :) Happy blazin everyone!

Welcome to MP sc. Glad to have you over here. Hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and a doobie. sure there is a section here that will peak your curiosity and there is always of course the coffee table.

Welcome aboard Steve'. We're glad to have you.
I hate to condemn the man(dave) without hearing his response. But the evidence sure doesn't look good.
Contests and free giveaways always make me wonder. I cringe at the thought of exchanging personal information with anyone on the internet. You have NO IDEA who you're giving it too. Add in the fact we're all dealing in somewhat illicet activities, "if" you're growing. Giving some unknown personna your address or any other personal information is just plain dumb IMHO

Welcome aboard Steve'. We're glad to have you.
I hate to condemn the man(dave) without hearing his response. But the evidence sure doesn't look good.
Contests and free giveaways always make me wonder. I cringe at the thought of exchanging personal information with anyone on the internet. You have NO IDEA who you're giving it too. Add in the fact we're all dealing in somewhat illicet activities, "if" you're growing. Giving some unknown personna your address or any other personal information is just plain dumb IMHO

I know what ur sayin by that too, could be cops makin a fake site for all I know and seeing how one member did get raided in the past makes me wonder now If possibly that could be what is happening. I certainly hope not but the person might have given "Mark" his address for all i know.But anyway im on here now ill post as much as possible and hopefully we all can get along.

Steve-o

man more and more people are converting. Welcome to the forum

hey man whats up ,,,welcome to our site,,,for some of us, its home ,,so come inn look around,stay true ,,always PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Welcome to MP stevecharron :D Nice to have a newb around with a clue...oh, all you have to do is check out all TBG's grow journals to see he's the "real deal". I'd stake my grow on it! Hope to see ya' around .....

hey

dr green thumb, smoof one, rockydog, rasta, greendaygirl, and jolly green giant and everyone else of course. Hope everyone is doin well, its a heat over here jus sittin blazin all day havin a few beers. Cheers to you all!

Latest posts

Back