Hello MPMF folks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W ï l l

hash for humanity
Reaction score
I tread on no one.
And I really get rather pissy when I am tread upon.
I do not like willful ignorance.
I do not subscribe to dizzle fo'shizzle my lizzle street speak.
I prefer people not bastardize language.
Until someone reaches their mid 20's and their brain has fully cooked...I prefer they keep their opinion to themselves until they get to an age where wisdom takes the lead.
Knowledge and ability are naturally inclined to negate seniority's pecking order.
I believe people should not be fickle and or weak in the knees about things they claim empassion them.
Dealers **** and ought be put out to pasture.
Grow your own.

W ï l l said:
Dealers (edit)

Language filters are lame.

The administration must disagree. The filter was implimented for a purpose. Vulgar language is "lame". We try to express ourselves without it here.
Thanks for adhereing..:)

Welcome aboard!!...

Ahhh...lovely.

Well edit you and edit me.

Vulgar is relative.

You'd never find a consensus on what is vulgar to everyone. I find edit to be vulgar.

Did I mention the part about getting pissy when tread upon?

Folks are here adovacting and encouraging a culture to grow and thrive outside of what beauracratic editheads have deemed vulgar and unappropriate.

Intent is far more of an impact than content.

The AUP cites that that MP does not engage in censorship. Clearly, I've been censored.

As well as the context of the word I used is obviously off zero sexual conotation, is not profane...and is wide use, as well as accepted to mean 'negative'.

I'll tell you what is vulgar...imposing on'es will upon another...that's vulgar.

And please tell me...whom exactly is it that determines vulgarities? Remove the big Carlin 7 words from a language and surely other words would take the place of those.

I'll wait a while, if my censored post is not realtered to it's original wording...I'll take my helpful intentions elsewhere.

Respectfully,

me

Welcome aboard.
but this site is not censorship prone. but we do respect the other members. Some of the members do not like to have profanity on the forum. It is much easier for us to watch our language than for them to have to read it. We just read through the filter.
Hick is one of our more "esteemed" member. and he is one of the moderators. His job is to enforce the user guidelines that was presented upon your signing up. He has the right to edit or delete any post that he deems in-appropriate. That is his, The Brother's Grunt, and Stoney Bud's job.
Not a good idea to come in challenging them. Please re-read the user guidlelines. Thanks.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2787

edit: you mentioned being tread upon. well by my take you came in treading on our rules and guidelines. So you might want to re-evaluate treading.

I'll wait a while, if my censored post is not realtered to it's original wording...I'll take my helpful intentions elsewhere.

It ain't gonna happen. We don't submit to demands and or threats from new members. Sorry..
Respectfully... right back at'cha'
Hick

hmmm, maybe we should also restrict the willfull release of bodily gas's, too...;)

Hick said:
hmmm, maybe we should also restrict the willfull release of bodily gas's, too...;)

Well Hick, Its monday mornin and I got the flu. I don't think I'll post what my body is doin. :eek: burpin is the least of my noises. :p and there ain't nuthin willful bout it. I'm the toilet cowboy today. Yeehaw.

Besides
I might get "poofed" ;)

Uh...................................what...........................................................................um O.k. ..............hello ,.LEFTY

Hick said:

be a sweetie and open that window beside ya there Hick....
20.gif

that web site is a hoot almost got to the top 2 away. i always new that regis smoked bongs!!

I know I posted late, but will, this time I disagree with you. You are being stereotypical of younger people. I am only 22, but I am a responsible person and have seen things in the military and elsewhere that you and most would never experience (not that it's a good thing), and saying that you don't take things seriously unless the source is mid twenties, I think is ignorant. I am happily married, and I take responsibitily for my own actions, and through my experience I have gained knowledge that most my piers have not, and may never gain. Don't make generalizations, we all know what that leads to. My commander used to tell me, "Cursing is an ignorant mind attempting to escape itself."

You have too much time on your hands....:)

your arrogance will be your downfall... I know plenty of aged minds that are useless. humble thyself. you haven't seen half of what my battle buddies and I have seen... it would make you cry. this forum isn't for stereotyping, it's for coming together and learning about marijuana. Another thing, did you know that the average life span used to be significantly lower? Are you saying that Mozart never reached maturity? introspective reflection happens from age, yes, but also from life experience. What difference does 2 or 3 years make once you are approaching mid twenties? It depends on the person. One may start introspective reflection earlier on in life. Look it up.

another thing, you are posting this in the wrong section...

Latest posts

Back