Hello my friends!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're doing a great thing.
My wife was always scared of the weed. (sadly) she died of cancer 3years ago and I believe cannabis could have helped her greatly but she said no. I eventually convinced her to try it 35 years ago but she also got paranoid and never joined in.
Personally with such a close tie to your plants, I find it amazing that you haven't tried also to get to know this plant from inside your head.
Nowadays there are strains which have markedly different effects, strengths, and other qualities. With knowledgeable advice there is something for everyone. I'm pretty sure you can find that knowledge on here (but I'm not much good for that as my own tastes are unrefined. I just like smoking weed.
It is a tremendously benevolent plant.
But that is absolutely your choice.
Hoping All goes well for you both.

Last edited:
You're doing a great thing.
My wife was always scared of the weed. (sadly) she died of cancer 3years ago and I believe cannabis could have helped her greatly but she said no. I eventually convinced her to try it 35 years ago but she also got paranoid and never joined in.
Personally with such a close tie to your plants, I find it amazing that you haven't tried also to get to know this plant from inside your head.
Nowadays there are strains which have markedly different effects, strengths, and other qualities. With knowledgeable advice there is something for everyone. I'm pretty sure you can find that knowledge on here (but I'm not much good for that as my own tastes are unrefined. I just like smoking weed.
It is a tremendously benevolent plant.
But that is absolutely your choice.
Hoping All goes well for you both.
Thank you for the response. You are right about finding the right one for me. I really appreciate your words and am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Latest posts

Back