Hello Neighbors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jungle mouse

In The Closet
Reaction score
I was turned on to this forum by a friend.

I was told that it is a good site for adult growers and the moderators are on top of their game. I pledge to conduct myself with courtesy and to offer advice only on my first hand experience. I will not parrot on what others have written on the net as that info is already accessible.

I grow in soil, small, personal use only, and have been perfecting Fluro and CFL combination grows for near 3 years with the idea of allowing small time growers to get started where ever they may live, on small budgets.

I'm a Fox Farm product fan and enjoy taking pictures of the results.

Thank you :peace:

Welcome Jungle Mouse. Cool to see another flo grower. A lot of Newbies will appreciate your journals. Look forward to seein ya around.:D

Greets! You'll find yourself absorbed in this forum... there is endless information and everyone loves to see how others are doing and what they are using. It helped me immensely set up my plan and this being my first grow, it has been very exciting. I hope you too will find this site enjoyable.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Latest posts

Back