Hello, new here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot about indoor growing. I have grown outside years ago, but things sure have changed. Weed is still not legal where I live, not even medicinal. I like to smoke good pot and I am tired of trying to find it or getting ripped off. So, here I am. I also have a lot of chronic pain and it really helps to keep depression away.

Hi, I was just saying hello. I am growing some Lemon Haze autoflowering. I wanted to grow a sativa-dominant strain for now. I have made one of my bathrooms into a grow room. It is private as pot is still illegal where I live. I have three seedlings growing and I just got a Spider Farm 1000 light. I have had them under a couple of Led 65 watt full spectrum bulbs. They are doing good and today put them under the Spider Farm on 60 watts to begin with.

I am trying to use all organic soil. I have to order everything online though as growing season has past here. So, I did not order enough and had to mix with soil I found at Tractor Supply. I will have to keep working on improving that in the future. Everything is a work in progress. I chose the autoflowering this time, but next I will try some regular and see how that goes.

unless Roster asks them.

Hey, be nice to my friend! Lol

Sharon, welcome! Look around, chime in, I'd like some female blood in here with me!

ae2db3f24f9a9f4ab448234c43bccdd6a5f9f732.jpeg.jpg

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I am sure I will have a lot of questions as I get going. I am enjoying reading up to date information.

I was nice No where was I saying
there are no stupid questions, unless Roster asks them.
Unless I ask the stupid question Silly

Latest posts

Back