Hello !!!! Newbie here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrollMaster5000

Reaction score
Start by saying Hi!!!
I am a insomniac , forum lurking , Troll with too much free time .........
I'm just messing with you about the troll part.

I'm a former Rollitup member turned PRO .
planning on laying down some roots here.

I'm a self proclaimed autoflower guru
So if you have any questions you need answered feel free to ask

Welcome to MP....you will find our home drama free for the most part. As with any Family we have our flare ups from time to time. :) We don't talk Politics or Religion here as they seem to be gasoline for forum flame wars. We also try to keep the language fairly clean. Bottom line is to be respectful of others. The old adage "Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself" is pretty much on the money.

We have an Auto Flower Section here>>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Thank you for offering up your advice and experience. I am sure you will be quite helpful to our Auto Growing Peeps.

Nice to meet you and the rest of your friends from RIU.

Glad you came over, I know you were needing a change and I enjoy talking with you on my sleep deprived nights without my meds.

Hope you have gotten most of that internet cache taken care of also.

You gonna come by my grow thread? I should have put it in journals, but I seen it after the fact. haha.
I have my auto going of course and a bagseed I decided to keep.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67985

Stop by bro.

SGT I will move your Journal to the Grow Journal Section for you.

Wow, thanks..

Excuse my surprise, that wouldn't happen like that over at the other place, it would be like pulling teeth.. I guess I just got to the point of not asking..

That is awesome though. Thank you!

Wow, thanks..

Excuse my surprise, that wouldn't happen like that over at the other place, it would be like pulling teeth.. I guess I just got to the point of not asking..

That is awesome though. Thank you!

No problem....glad I could help. It has been moved.

nice to meet you hamster
SGT you all should of known i would of followed when you switched over and the internet cache no worries bud im proxied up and unconnected to anything except the other million hits for trollmaster5000 that have nothing to do with me

Good to hear..
Is that how you chose the name, since there was random stuff that don't even apply to you?

haha cool.. Even though I don't think you have to worry about it anymore.. ;)

shower time ........
contemplating taking some of my plants with me >.> cant help but wanting to have a couple sexy bichez in the shower with me

How'd your shower go?
Are you still picking resin off yourself? :laugh:

you know i havent trolloped naked through my plants since the last time i dun it
:dancing:

Start by saying Hi!!!
I am a insomniac , forum lurking , Troll with too much free time .........
I'm just messing with you about the troll part.

I'm a former Rollitup member turned PRO .
planning on laying down some roots here.

I'm a self proclaimed autoflower guru
So if you have any questions you need answered feel free to ask

Welcome, we are glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back