Hello passionate growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedy

Reaction score
I am here to share experience, fun and to help out as I can :canabis:
I grow ScrOG since many years (I'm 33), indoors, using MH/HPS and CFL for germination/keeping mothers of my favorites strains
As a traveller I love buying seeds from local breeders (NY) but also from Europe,
hope to meet and read nice freshy farmers down here!
Let's weed!

I grow ScrOG since many years (I'm 33), indoors, using MH/HPS and CFL for germination/keeping mothers of my favorites strains
As a traveller I love buying seeds from local breeders (NY) but also from Europe,
Let's weed!
I didn’t know guys from NY said “down here”
welcome to the passion weedy. we got a lot of freshy farmers on this site. Let’s see what you are growing with all those seeds You are collecting.

Let's weed!
1665180324739.png

Hi Weedy, welcome! I'm new too, and can attest that this is a great forum with wonderful folks who know an amazing amount about our favorite flower 🙂 RosterMan, love the avatar!

Latest posts

Back