Hello people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
Hola from barcelona!! Originally from outside of Chicago. Moved here about 2 years ago and love it! I also lived in Holland for a year as well (arnhem). Have grow both in and outdoor when I was in the states. Things here are much easier and the laws are much more relaxed. You are legally allowed to have 3 plants per person. My fianceé and me are allowed to have 6.....as long as we can show that we are regular smokers (in case the police come, which they never will) Most people here have their own private garden and don´t ever sell to anyone. The only thing that can be found is hash and it is pretty good, but I prefer my private smoke just for the quality and the content (hash you never really know what is in it).

Hope to see some of you around here!
PEACE

kindphriend;)

welcome to MP im sure u will meet alot of great ppl here hope to see some of ur grow soon

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around.

thanx for the welcome ya´ll! I´ll be seeing all of you around i´m sure, and askin for your help. Hope now and then I can add something interesting for all of you! Hasta pronto! Peace

Latest posts

Back