Hello to all those who love the Skunky, funky, smelly Green Shit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skinmaster

Reaction score
Hello Everbody at M.P.

I haven't formally introducted myself, even though I have been POSTING to people, and I realize this is a trifle rude.
So now, I will take the opportunity.

Hello! I am the SKIMNASTER.

I love smoking.... smoking...... and, er, smoking.
Good job I like smoking so much, otherwise it would be pointless me even being here really!!

I'll try and chip-in my two-pence-worth, wherever I feel I can help ....so prepare to be amazed at the mad ramblings from my mouth!

Anyways, that's ya lot.

:rolleyes: The Skinmaster :rolleyes:

P.s. Oh yeah....... I grow some fat buds n all !!!! ........That reminds me.... where's those papers...

Hey Skinmaster! hows it going, sorry for being a *****, its very nice to meet you. :D

No problem GreenDayGirl.

It's nice to start getting some recognition round here!!!
It's also nice to see other stoners out of their weary beds, at all hours of the day

Hope to hear from ya, and I look ya up if I spy ya cruisin' the forums

keep 'em comin' I say!

Skinmaster said:
Hello Everbody at M.P.

I haven't formally introducted myself, even though I have been POSTING to people, and I realize this is a trifle rude.
So now, I will take the opportunity.

Hello! I am the SKIMNASTER.

I love smoking.... smoking...... and, er, smoking.
Good job I like smoking so much, otherwise it would be pointless me even being here really!!

I'll try and chip-in my two-pence-worth, wherever I feel I can help ....so prepare to be amazed at the mad ramblings from my mouth!

Anyways, that's ya lot.

HTML:
P.s. Oh yeah....... I grow some fat buds n all !!!! ........That reminds me.... where's those papers...
[ Show us what ya got...we like pictures!!:cool:

Hi GreenDayGirl

It's funny you should mention about pics.
I've already asked around about a little problem I'm having regarding the Uploading of pics. I need to know how to place THUMBNAILS as an attachment.
I can only seem to attach jpg files and the like. Do I need to change the filename extension to make it into a THUMBNAIL?

Do you have any Ideas ?

large-smiley-017.gif
welcome to the forum. Hope to see ya around.
00000002.gif

Welcome to the forum. Seen those buds in your other post. gorgeous buds dude.

howdy stanger! welcome..it becomes very comfortable here very soon

This is true Drfting07.

It's freekin' great here man!!!........ Oh man... you got me all emotional now man....... I freekin' love you guys man????!!!

:) ;) :eek: :cool: :eek: ;) :)

Heya Skinmaster! Pleased to meet you my friend.... :)

Looking forward to seeing some pics brother...

Cheers, and good green mojo flyin at ya.

zL

Latest posts

Back