Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noobneedshlp

Reaction score
I'm not new here but I haven't posted much. Let me say that I am a novice grower. I started out with 12 bag seeds. The first grow I thought you had to let your plants veg for 30 days. Needless to say the plants were almost 2 feet when put in flowering.Grew right into the light(8 feet lesson learned) I got four females, 2 hermies and 6 males. I didn't figure that was bad. Of course during the course of my reading I found that bag seeds were shit.(I couldn't tell the herb smoked wonderfully).
I ordered my first real seeds. I ordered NL and WW and Blue Mystic. Out of 30 beans I only managed to plant 20. Got so high I lost the rest of them. Out of the 10 WW I got 4 females. 2 seeds didnt germ at all. Out of the NL I got 4 females also. All of these grows were done under 1000 watts of MH(Veg) and HPS(flower). The first grow was soil then I switched to Hydro. With only my ph tester to see me through I have done ok. The first nutes I tried was Dyna Grow and Bloom. They worked pretty good. The next I tried was Botannicare. I wasn't impressed with the results. Oh I also use Dark Energy. Smells like a horses ass but the plants love it.(IT WILL STINK UP YOUR WHOLE GROW ROOM)
The last grow which is now being put in the air as i type this was a total FUDGING disaster. Ordered 20 beans for the doc. 10 WW and 10 Purple Power. Dropped the 10 WW beans and only 8 germ. Thats ok i feel im still in good shape. What do you know thunderstorms. Yep lost power during those first three critical weeks three times for over 3 hrs apiece. What a fuckin crock. Who can you complain to. Well I throw in 2 PP beans to fill in the space. Out of 8 WW I got ONE stinkin Female and out of the 2 PP I got 1.(Go figure.)Uninterruptable Power Source. That is my next investment.
I am getting ready to start a new grow and I want everyone here to help me out. I want to get at least 50% females. I will post a grow journal in the journal section starting tomorrow. You can go through the highs and lows of the next 3 months with me.
Look for me in the DIY section.
Here are a few pics of the one lone WW survivor.

DSCF2395.JPG

DSCF2396.JPG

DSCF2397.JPG

DSCF2402.JPG

....nice bud noob'
There's a post, I believe in the indoor growing section by mutt, on environmental factors and how to produce more females from your seeds.
Just not much can be done about electrical outages without significant expense. ..ie..a big generator..

Hick said:
....nice bud noob'
There's a post, I believe in the indoor growing section by mutt, on environmental factors and how to produce more females from your seeds.
Just not much can be done about electrical outages without significant expense. ..ie..a big generator..

The read is in the Marijuana Strain section. I have found that article to be of massive help when growing stnadard seeds. Welcome to the forum nice looking bud. See ya around the neighborhood.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. Nice bud shots. :D

Latest posts

Back