hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greystar77

Reaction score
greetings out there in cyberspace. i take a lot of comfort in knowing that most of you reading this right now have first of all, taken the time to read my introduction, and second, that you're probably as stoned as i am. it's good to see that there are other industrious and community minded MJ enthusiasts out there. :eek:

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Welcome. I am not yet stoned as I just woke up, but I am loading the steamroller as I type (multi-tasking). Let us know if you need any help.

welcome to the site....working on getting a nice blunt ready :cool:

Blunt 002 (Medium).jpg

thanks for the warm welcome, i'd like to take this moment to pass my favorite piece scarlett around for a virtual toke. click, click, bubbbbbbbble, click, click, click, bubbbbbbbbbbbllle.....(respite).....(inhale)......wwwwhhhhhhooooo. sorry, (in raspy smoke clouded whisper). enjoy some of the best hydro i've been able to find around here. i've learned so much by perusing this forum, and the fact that you've replied to my intro, means alot to me. hope i can continue to learn from your collective knolledge. much love.

Latest posts

Back