Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TicTac

Not My Real Name
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

TicTac here. I've done a bit of hobby growing from time to time and I'm at it again. My wife has alowed me a couple square feet in the closet so here we go. I've got 5 6-8" plants from bagseed under florescents (worked great), and will be getting a clone or two from a friend. Don't know how tall the clone(s) wil be, so I will get them all around 12-15" and start budding under 140w HPS. I'm hoping to either get a momma plant going, or keep getting genetics in from the banks and start those on one side under florescents, then bud on the other side under the hps. A flowering area of 2'x2'x7' should be able to get me a couple ounces every couple months if I get things working well. I will get pics up soon so I can get feedback on my area and techniques. I'm glad this place is here and look forward to having lots of great conversation with you all.

TicTac

Welcome aboard tictac! :)
Drop by the journal section and start yourself a grow journal, post some information about your setup, some pictures, your goals, and these folks will have you growing the "good stuff" in no time...;)

Welcome to MP tictac. Yes and what he said:yeahthat:

:welcome:

Mixing bagseed with clones?? :holysheep: Watch them closely!! Good luck and :welcome:

Not sure my friend will actually deliver the clones, so prob just bagseed. I have a P.O. box and an acct not linked to my address to order some seeds and do it up right. I'm really just tuning my setup and getting back into gardening (it's been a while). I look forward to the info in this place. Thanks.

TicTac

Thanks, I will start a journal right away. I read the rules too, so I'll be good.

:yay: Welcome TicTac, You've taken the first steps to self reliance and primo plants. Folks around here are super helpful and vastly knowledgeable.
Enjoy the ride.

Latest posts

Back