Hello...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AlkaloidContent

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to get a quick thread up for the introductions before I make my way to my first online grow log. Unfortunately we can't go into extreme details about personal lives. However I can say this wont be my first rodeo. I have successfully grown indoors and out in both hydro and soil.

I can't make any extreme claims. In my past grows I have always been the type to give the most simplest of needs and let it grow. Just give it some space and always listen to what it tells you. They do speak.

This time however I am going more so into things. I wont go into extreme detail here because this isnt my grow log, but basically I would like to get into more detail with things like PH, exact nutrient ratios, organics, etc. As opposed to germinate, use pre fertilized soil, stick it outside or inside under some small HPS and MH lights.

Im more or less trailing into my grow log post now so I guess Ill head there and get started. In advance..its a pleasure to meet all of you and congratulations on being the easiest website to join. I promise I tried at least 3-4 other websites and have yet to even get a verification email. So I promise to make the best of my time here on the site, I hope to meet tons of great like-minded people, and bless this community in any way I can. Cheers!

Welcome to MP brosef....checkout the resources sticky in the indoor section...loads of great info and great peeps here....

Please to meet ya buddy. I got the beginning of my log up if your interested. No pics yet (lame I know) but some will be up this weekend for sure. Thanks for saying hey!

AlkaloidContent said:
Please to meet ya buddy. I got the beginning of my log up if your interested. No pics yet (lame I know) but some will be up this weekend for sure. Thanks for saying hey!

I will pop in and see what ya got cooking....

hey ac whats up?:watchplant: :postpicsworthless: enjoy its a great place, all are friendly even the furry little hamster:doh:

Your right it is absolutely useless, but you dont want pics of me do you?!?!?! LMAO. Ima get some pics of the babies up this weekend, but in the grow log not here.

Welcome Alk!!!!! You have adult friends here! We don't act like children. I've had bad experiences on other websites. Not here though :)

Hungarian Gypsy said:
Welcome Alk!!!!! You have adult friends here! We don't act like children. I've had bad experiences on other websites. Not here though :)

Ive been blessed with some of the most pleasureful conversations within the past 24 hours than Ive had on these topics in a long time.

I really just want to help, I understand I must prove my self first.

Hey AC we may have started out on the wrong foot but it seems like you will fit in here just fine!!:welcome:

Honestly Nova I dont even remember what you and I we're footen over. Its all good and I appreciate the notion. Its a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we can all at the end of the day settle difference and do this thing together.

Hey AC, :welcome: to a very friendly and helpful source of knowledge, :48: while you get to settling in!!

Latest posts

Back