Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Hello

Dash

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie starting my first grow and I plan on growing bud for a long time. I've been educating myself for the past few weeks through online growing guides, an instructional video I downloaded, and especially this forum. I've been eager to start growing as soon as possible but I'm still waiting for my seeds to come in the mail (it's been almost 3 weeks since they were shipped :mad: .) I plan on starting a journal whenever I get started, so look for that in the future so you can help this newbie out :)

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Welcome to MP Dash. Look foward to your grow journal. What strain or strains are you gonna grow? Enjoy the forum. ;)

Dash

Reaction score
well I ordered from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com so I get 10 free seeds of something random i guess on top of the 10 big bud seeds that i ordered. so however many plants i decide to flower, half will probably be big bud, and the other half the mystery seeds.

A

AeroTX

Welcome .Good luck, I don't understand how some of you guys take the risk on doing that. I know they just send you a letter if they take it, but when I was in Amsterdam I found a great seed shop and the ones I was looking at were about 110 Euro for 10 seeds.

Dr.GreenThumb

*The Sinsemilla Sheik*
Reaction score
Look forward to your grow, hope you get your seeds soon.....welcome.

Old Hippie

Smokin up da JOINT!
Reaction score
Welcome, this is a great place to get knowledge.

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
welcome. take advantage of the knowledge here

Latest posts