Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowbake

Reaction score
Been viewing/reading for a bit but need to ask a question so time to join. My wife has had crohn's for many years (decades) and it continues to be an insideous disease. I will be reading up on the baking portion as she asked about brownies. question-what type-indica or sativa-is best to bake with? TIA

Welcome to MP....I hve been doing the brownie thing myself lately. Pretty sure you can bake with either of those and hybrids. I find it easier to grow indica leaning strains so I tend to use those.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place:ciao::bolt::bong:

They both bake up the same, depends on what type of meds one is looking for.

She calls the pain in her intestines 'wallops', so looking for some overall body pain relief-none of the head tripping buzzing high. I will continue to read more posts for this type of med

First of all sorry your wife has crohns, my best friend has that. The doctors here told my friend to use tincture or edibles. I can't tell you what worked for her as we are still trying things, she is not receptive to MMJ. Good luck and let us know if we can help.

Latest posts

Back