Hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arex

Reaction score
Name's Arex. ^^

I've recently done a bunch of research into the use of marijuana and it's effects on the body, including the bad side effects and the good. So far the good effects mostly outweigh the bad. In fact I've not found much bad about them at all and have become a complete supporter of smoking marijuana under moderation and legalization of it in the US. In my search it led me to this site under a search of how to make tea out of the seeds because I had some seeds that I got from a friend, might just end up planting them though.

Though a little about me, I've always been a bit of a "deviant" as people call me, I don't believe a lot of the things that people tell me. I want to find out for myself that things are dangerous or I will have an opinion about almost everything that society tells us and if I don't agree, you will hear it verbally. I'm a music lover, I love all kinds of music, I'm currently loving electronic music at the moment, I have many instruments including the saxophone, flute, trombone, and others lying around. I want to learn the violin, the piano and cello/double bass. I'm quite creative and am currently learning how to create music and will be majoring in musical theory and composition in college and minoring in foreign language.

So yeah. Hello lol.

:ciao: good luck on you new venture...You sure play a lot of insturments

hope to see ya around the boards..untill then

take care and be safe

:ccc: welcome to the forum, friend. Keep your sticky icky :bongin:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Welcome to MP. Plant um, you'll get much more than just tea. PEACE and stay safe. :)

Latest posts

Back