Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skool

Reaction score
Hello. I have some outdoor grow experience but have decided to bring it inside. I have been lurking here for a while but still have some questions, mostly concerning air conditioning, that I would like to ask in the correct area of this board. Anyway, I look forward to learning from you guys.

Welcome pilgrem be glad yual choose to set here by our fires welcome and enjoy yur journy.

BWD

Welcome to MP! Green mojo! I'm sure we all look forward to seeing what you'll have in store for us!

Thank You. I will not be starting an outdoor grow this season. I will be leaving for Alaska this June (hopefully) for some seasonal work and not returning until late August or early September. It is then that I intend to spend a small portion of my seasonal works wages on completing a small flowering room. 4'x4' is the size that I intend to start with. Until then I intend on reading about indoor growing around here and boring you good folks with questions about said indoor growing. So, thank you guys for the fine welcome.

Dan K. Liberty said:
maybe you can score some Mantanuska TF seeds while your up there . . . :joint:
I have not heard of that strain yet. It appears that I may get to go early and earn some extra monies. That will be cool.

Latest posts

Back