Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2theGame

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new here. I have recently aquired the grow bug. I have been putting together a small grow system and have been reading up. I have an extensive background in my other hobby, mycology, and I am now ready to begin the plant life journey. I would just like to say hello to the community, and I look forward to learning and growing with you all.

So far in my closet still in the boxes I have:

400w lumatek digital ballast
sunleaves predator series viper w/ 400w hps+ 250w mh
36x36 secret jardin grow tent
4 DIY drip top bucket systems with a 4-way GH air pump
cyco platinum series kit (not using this just yet. 3way GH til technique is aquired)

I am now on the hunt for a good TDS and PH pen, and also looking for advice on my setup from you. I am not ready to begin my grow. I do not have fans yet nor nearly enough knowledge of plant life. Although I'm sure I could follow the instructions on the labels and get decent results, I'm not in it for that. I want to know who what where when why and how.

Any and all input is welcomed. Thanks MJPASSION!

:ciao: and welcome!

The stickies in each section have a wealth of knowledge, reading those, grow journals and starting your own grow journal will get you a loooong ways!! Don't be afraid to ask any questions on what you don't understand, people here are happy to help!

Welcome to MP.

Sounds like you have some serious equipment. Good luck to you.

:welcome: to MarijuanaPassion, New2thegame. Hope all grows well with you and yours. Sounds like a great setup for a great future grow.

:ciao::bolt::ccc::stoned::D

:peace:,

7ge:D

I just want to say that these forums are very informative and have an extremely responsive community. I feel very welcomed and encouraged. thanks.

For a second there I was like "36 feet by 36 feet with 1 400watt ballast SUCKA YOU NEED DO SOME READIN!" lol then I put my bong down and thought hmmmm maybe it was in inches......
hahaha

welcome to the forum! looking forward to seeing what your 3'x3' space produces :p

Latest posts

Back