Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Him, abandonconflict, pinworm,killmesoftly.

They even went into tnt and started talking **** about me leaving after I tried to tell the people I do get along with bye.

You already know nothing is being done about it.

I've known ub was a **** but pinworm??? geesh! thats disappointing to me. I always liked him. He was a touch odd...but I thought he was cool. Sorry they messed with you like that, don't know why ppl can be such douches!

I've known ub was a **** but pinworm??? geesh! thats disappointing to me. I always liked him. He was a touch odd...but I thought he was cool. Sorry they messed with you like that, don't know why ppl can be such douches!
Its mainly because at one point or another I have put them in there place and they don't like that. LoL

I am as well. I can only hope to get to the point of where they're at. When I found dank and his thread it was like a safe haven for me over at that forsaken place and when he and the others started to leave I felt compelled to follow, especially since I continued being attacked today.. I cant deal with that, I have to many other things to worry about without my grow forum being asses.

Maybe now I can concentrate on my work and breeding and growing and be happy in a new forum.

I'm glad you are here :) Dank's one of the best men I've ever known, he's very patient and respectful, even when folks are bashing him and crap. He's got way more understanding for folks than me, and I consider myself pretty understanding ;)

I'm glad you are here :) Dank's one of the best men I've ever known, he's very patient and respectful, even when folks are bashing him and crap. He's got way more understanding for folks than me, and I consider myself pretty understanding ;)
I'm glad you are here also.

Yea, I have a hard time dealing with people just causing trouble just to be causing it. I also don't take kindly to people talking crap about my family and UB had a tendency to do that.. Oh well, don't have to worry about that anymore.

welcome aboard dnsgenetics, sirgreenthumb, and roseypeach---glad you found us---pull up a chair

:48::48::48:

Well hop to it then.. I figured you would have done it already. sheesh.. :fly:

Trying to learn the new smiley codes.. I got some down already. woot woot

This ones makes me laugh every time :banana: I love me some dancing potassium. ha

Welcome SGT, I too love the dancing nanner. Sometimes it just is a party on a page...:banana::banana::banana::banana: The only thing better then a dancing nanner is a NANNER RIDING A LAMA:lama::lama::lama::lama::lama::lama:

Enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Back