Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirGreenThumb

∩ɹ∩פ ┴I
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am also an old member of RIU, need a change and I know of a lot of good people who have headed this way.. I hope to meet a lot more good people and share are knowledge and love for that wonderful plant mary jane.
:smoke1:

welcome!!!! haha I'm new too ;) had to do that per our pm lol glad to see a familiar face

Indeed.. Glad you are here as well rosey.. After last night, I cant do it anymore. If you and dank and stew are coming here then there must be some good peeps over this way. I'm in for the long haul, hopefully.. :banana:

Indeed.. Glad you are here as well rosey.. After last night, I cant do it anymore. If you and dank and stew are coming here then there must be some good peeps over this way. I'm in for the long haul, hopefully.. :banana:

Dank knows he's got loyal peeps behind him and it does mean a lot to him. I've been following him for a long time, watched him turn his dream into a reality and Stew and his partnership has been icing on the cake. Those guys work really great together, super proud of them both ;)

Dank knows he's got loyal peeps behind him and it does mean a lot to him. I've been following him for a long time, watched him turn his dream into a reality and Stew and his partnership has been icing on the cake. Those guys work really great together, super proud of them both ;)
I am as well. I can only hope to get to the point of where they're at. When I found dank and his thread it was like a safe haven for me over at that forsaken place and when he and the others started to leave I felt compelled to follow, especially since I continued being attacked today.. I cant deal with that, I have to many other things to worry about without my grow forum being asses.

Maybe now I can concentrate on my work and breeding and growing and be happy in a new forum.

Welcome to MP. I can assure you, you will not be attacked here. We don't do drama here. Those that start it don't last long. MP is like a family. Sure occasional spats might kick up now and then.

Most of us first came here for help and have stayed for the friendship and satisfaction of being able to help others. There are no dumb questions here. We all share a common love for Growing Dank Bud.
I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to MP. I can assure you, you will not be attacked here. We don't do drama here. Those that start it don't last long. MP is like a family. Sure occasional spats might kick up now and then.

Most of us first came here for help and have stayed for the friendship and satisfaction of being able to help others. There are no dumb questions here. We all share a common love for Growing Dank Bud.
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Thanks you for the welcome and the kind words. I really appreciate it..

I'm glad to hear that sort of stuff doesn't take place here and from what I've read so far, I can tell. I even just got done helping a member with some info and hopefully it will help him/her.

That other place is a cesspool where they allow their favorites to stalk and harass you without any repercussions.

I'm glad to be here. Thanks again.

Also, I am an IT networking admin and if anyone is ever having any issues with their connections or any other networking issues just shoot me a message and I'll help the best I can.

That other place is a cesspool where they allow their favorites to stalk and harass you without any repercussions.

I'm glad to be here. Thanks again.

We call that place and others like it, Tool Sheds. Because they are fulll of Tools. :)
I signed up there back when I first started and it only took me a day or two to realize it was not for me.
Helping people is way more rewarding than making fun of them for asking a question.

Welcome to MP. We are glad you are here. Like Hamster said, we like this to be a friendly drama free place. I also tried RIU when Overgrow went down, but I realized right away that it was not my cup of tea.

We call that place and others like it, Tool Sheds. Because they are fulll of Tools. :)
I signed up there back when I first started and it only took me a day or two to realize it was not for me.
Helping people is way more rewarding than making fun of them for asking a question.
Agreed, I needed to go check and make sure no one sent me anything cause I told the people that were pretty good to me that I was leaving and a member came in and said "good, stay gone this time."
I activated the email preference in order to receive an email if someone needs me over there so I don't have to return.

It is what it is.

I love trying to help people if I can, we all need a little help and the only stupid question is the one not asked.

I'm no complete expert, but I've learned a lot over the years and am more than happy to share the knowledge that I do have.

Welcome to MP. We are glad you are here. Like Hamster said, we like this to be a friendly drama free place. I also tried RIU when Overgrow went down, but I realized right away that it was not my cup of tea.
Thank you for the welcome as well. I have already received more welcomes here than when I joined there 5 years ago..

It took me 5 years to get away.. haha that's crazy now that I think about it..
I had actually spent my first year learning everything I could from people without asking a question, became knowledgeable enough to get a decent grow started and harvest 6oz my first run.

Then I ventured off into other parts of the forum and it turned out bad. Wasn't bad at first, but then it slowly just got worse and worse.

But anywho... Thanks again.. I'm feeling he love already over here.. Thanks everyone.

I didn't know this bro. lol ;) Glad your over here. 4 real. I was wondering who was going to stay up & shoot the **** with me on those insomnia nights ;)
Also, I am an IT networking admin and if anyone is ever having any issues with their connections or any other networking issues just shoot me a message and I'll help the best I can.

I didn't know this bro. lol ;) Glad your over here. 4 real. I was wondering who was going to stay up & shoot the **** with me on those insomnia nights ;)
You best believe it will be me..
I'm sure rosey will be around also.. :headbang2:

You nailed it bro. Thats what I tried to do (help folks) & it seemed like "some" tried to turn things around on me a time or two. I don't like that stuff. Especially when I try like hell to help anyone in need. I know hats its like to be a newb. I was one around 15 years ago. It isn't fun. Thats why I would hangout in that section trying to help the new guys ;)

Trying to learn the new smiley codes.. I got some down already. woot woot

This ones makes me laugh every time :banana: I love me some dancing potassium. ha

I am as well. I can only hope to get to the point of where they're at. When I found dank and his thread it was like a safe haven for me over at that forsaken place and when he and the others started to leave I felt compelled to follow, especially since I continued being attacked today.. I cant deal with that, I have to many other things to worry about without my grow forum being asses.

Maybe now I can concentrate on my work and breeding and growing and be happy in a new forum.

who attacked you??? was it UB?

You best believe it will be me..
I'm sure rosey will be around also.. :headbang2:

I will be when I can ;) starting work at the farm on Monday, planting. I can't say what my schedule will be like after that LOL I know I can handle it physically but the heat is what worries me, being not so far off from surgery. I've got to try, I know that. Money don't grow on trees or soon to be ex husbands :huh: LMAO

who attacked you??? was it UB?
Him, abandonconflict, pinworm,killmesoftly.

They even went into tnt and started talking **** about me leaving after I tried to tell the people I do get along with bye.

You already know nothing is being done about it.

Latest posts

Back