Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChronicalClouds

Reaction score
Hey I’m ChronicalClouds,
my wife and I live near the Bible Belt or in North Carolina and my wife pregnant can’t/couldn’t find anything to help with morning sickness in either pregnancy with my son or my soon to be daughter and medicinal grade herb(normally more Indica) is the only thing that helps her!

so hopefully here in the course of the next year, I would like to move to a legal state and pursue cultivation and production in to a career maybe not start my own rightaway but get some exp under my belt at a licensed grow company and then see what happens from there

I have been wanting to grow since I was 14 and I’m 27 I’ve only grown a few times but have read page after page in grow guides, books, magazines, and watched kinds of movies, shows, documentaries you name it, but like everyone in this world knows, growing in itself is the best experience and maybe one day it’ll be legal here and I can come back and start my own thing once this place realizes it’s nothing but jobs medicine and whole new multi use product for the better of everything And so let me end with i would like to give thanks for letting me be part of the forums
So hello everyone, have a nice day

Good plan ChronicalClouds and welcome. I am sure you can get a job as a bud tender or working retail at a dispensary. The place to learn is here. Lots of growers, breeders and cash croppers here.

Take your time and reach out the the community here and I am sure we can turn you into a master in no time. What kind of grow have you got planned? Indoor/outdoor, soil/soil less or hydro, SOG??? I grow in a soil less medium which is similar to hydro except in peat moss. Only way I have ever grown in my basement. Works for me and I am dialed in so no reason to change.

Thanks I have a Hawaiian Runtz at 6 weeks flowering Thursday
image.jpg

Took a clone at 4 weeks flower it was lowest branch and really weak, then at 16 days it had some nubs and I put in soil cause it kept getting slimy on the bottom I was using air stone and light was getting in and someone here said they do soil and it works with 24 hrs light and some ph7 ro water to spray and it should take but even if it don’t I hope it does but if not I just started another seed August 8th of Blue Cheese from TrumpSeeds On its second pair of jagged leaves yesterday so it’s doing good when should I change from 24 hrs Light to 18/6 cause I’ve got both babies under there so I don’t want to take reveg from light too early?

here is reveg clone
2104A9CB-D3FA-40DC-A971-6BAF536A4256.jpeg

here is Blue Cheese
C767EFCE-E947-437F-9FCA-EF094EFA3C8C.jpeg
So

My cuts/clones go under 20/4 lighting . Do not blind `em with light . They just need low light to get `em rootin` . Just my 2 cents worth .
peace
Thanks I have noticed some new growth on the reveg I’ll take picture once I get home of progress

Latest posts

Back