Hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello everyone. first time grower figured I would set up a forum account for when I invariably have questions, glad to be here!
Welcome
Join in on the Fun too
here is a forum pic if you need one
1652021883589.png

Many, many great growers with an encyclopedic knowledge of growing on here. Read up, choose your growing style, ask questions about what you are unsure of or need clarification on and post pics and you will be a happy grower in no time. Welcome.

Hey now Mozart! Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your grow. Got anything going yet?
Nope, just bought my light, bulb, and ballast yesterday which were the last pieces of equipment I needed. Just waiting on seeds in the mail and I will be good to go!

Going to try to grow headband, hope it comes out alright

Nope, just bought my light, bulb, and ballast yesterday which were the last pieces of equipment I needed. Just waiting on seeds in the mail and I will be good to go!

Going to try to grow headband, hope it comes out alright
I hope so Mozart and look forward to following your grow. Post any questions you may have here there are many experienced folks here that can help. Hope to see some pics of those new seeds popping out soon 😊

Latest posts

Back