Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDevilYouLove

Reaction score
I am 44 years old, never smoked weed. But Maryland just legalized having 2 pot plants, and I have a strange desire to try something new, so I am going to grow some marijuana. I’ve grown tomatoes, but always from plants. Never tried from seeds. The frost date around here is around May 1 so I figure I’ll start the seeds (yet to be acquired) around mid March. It will be an outdoor grow, biggest threat is the deer nom noming them. Wish me luck!

Yes, I wasn’t clear but I’m def starting the seeds inside then moving them outside once the frost date passes!
WELCOME Hope you find a New Home Here
This can be your froum pic if you like I made it for you
1668090881918.png

Welcome to the forum. We just approved recreational in Missouri too….congratulations! If you’re feeling lost, www.growweedeasy.com is a great resource for learning some basics. I still refer to it weekly if not more often. Of course, a lot of very helpful people here too.

Welcome! Good idea to try growing this beautiful plant! A good experience for any plant lover :p The first weed you will taste : homemade!! That's pretty uncommon I guess!

welcome to the passion, lots of folks eager to help...ask away and enjoy your new journey...

I am 44 years old, never smoked weed. But Maryland just legalized having 2 pot plants, and I have a strange desire to try something new, so I am going to grow some marijuana. I’ve grown tomatoes, but always from plants. Never tried from seeds. The frost date around here is around May 1 so I figure I’ll start the seeds (yet to be acquired) around mid March. It will be an outdoor grow, biggest threat is the deer nom noming them. Wish me luck!
Welcome, I'm another first time grower at 55. You get great advise here. My first attempt was 4 x plants in a greenhouse with Tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers, a resident possum broke in an trampled all the lettuce ate 2 x plants and trampled another. Now I have a grow tent set up on my balcony.
😁

Welcome, I'm another first time grower at 55. You get great advise here. My first attempt was 4 x plants in a greenhouse with Tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers, a resident possum broke in an trampled all the lettuce ate 2 x plants and trampled another. Now I have a grow tent set up on my balcony.
😁
I cant stand possum and they taste like shit...

Latest posts

Back