Hello

VEN0M

Nice to meet u
Reaction score
I really want to start growing now. It's been about 20 years since I've popped some beautiful weeds.

VEN0M

Nice to meet u
Reaction score
Going from medicating to nothing sucks. I've gotten some local and man I could go to my front yard and grab a hand full of mulch that would look better than what I got.:angiesfavorite:

T_Dub

Reaction score
Going from medicating to nothing sucks. I've gotten some local and man I could go to my front yard and grab a hand full of mulch that would look better than what I got.:angiesfavorite:

If you’re looking for a quick refresher course in growing, www.growweedeasy.com is an incredible training resource. Between the information there and the excellent feedback from people on this site, you should easily pull off a successful grow.

I’d also start a journal here….you’ll get great feedback if you let people know that you’re looking for guidance.

Best of luck to you and welcome!

VEN0M

Nice to meet u
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't grow yet. I moved because my wife's father isn't doing good plus his wife has dementia bad so I can't yet. Trust me it's killing me because I can't find good bud just shit. If I grow it I know what I'm putting into it .

VEN0M

Nice to meet u
Reaction score
If you’re looking for a quick refresher course in growing, www.growweedeasy.com is an incredible training resource. Between the information there and the excellent feedback from people on this site, you should easily pull off a successful grow.

I’d also start a journal here….you’ll get great feedback if you let people know that you’re looking for guidance.

Best of luck to you and welcome!
Thank u very much I've already subscribed

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Welcome to our group.
Nice folks here ,mostly cut up ,stitched up ,recuperating ,resuscitating ,regurgitating, knowlegable and medicated kind .
Bingo every third thursday
bring $ no checks ! ,
there you go again, talking about the road maps on my belly they left behind...

VEN0M

Nice to meet u
Reaction score
I have road maps on my back to my neck. They even thru in titanium rods and screws.Hell! I asked the Doc if it included a oil change with them.

Latest posts