Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to start growing now. It's been about 20 years since I've popped some beautiful weeds.

Going from medicating to nothing sucks. I've gotten some local and man I could go to my front yard and grab a hand full of mulch that would look better than what I got.:angiesfavorite:

Going from medicating to nothing sucks. I've gotten some local and man I could go to my front yard and grab a hand full of mulch that would look better than what I got.:angiesfavorite:

If you’re looking for a quick refresher course in growing, www.growweedeasy.com is an incredible training resource. Between the information there and the excellent feedback from people on this site, you should easily pull off a successful grow.

I’d also start a journal here….you’ll get great feedback if you let people know that you’re looking for guidance.

Best of luck to you and welcome!

Unfortunately I can't grow yet. I moved because my wife's father isn't doing good plus his wife has dementia bad so I can't yet. Trust me it's killing me because I can't find good bud just shit. If I grow it I know what I'm putting into it .

If you’re looking for a quick refresher course in growing, www.growweedeasy.com is an incredible training resource. Between the information there and the excellent feedback from people on this site, you should easily pull off a successful grow.

I’d also start a journal here….you’ll get great feedback if you let people know that you’re looking for guidance.

Best of luck to you and welcome!
Thank u very much I've already subscribed

Welcome to our group.
Nice folks here ,mostly cut up ,stitched up ,recuperating ,resuscitating ,regurgitating, knowlegable and medicated kind .
Bingo every third thursday
bring $ no checks ! ,
there you go again, talking about the road maps on my belly they left behind...

I have road maps on my back to my neck. They even thru in titanium rods and screws.Hell! I asked the Doc if it included a oil change with them.

Latest posts

Back